God wants us to grow up...
like Christ in everything.
Ephesians 4:15a (Msg)
To grow up, you must want to grow,
decide to grow, make an effort to grow, and persist in growing.
We become whatever we are committed to.
The way you think determines the way you feel,
and the way you feel influences the way you act.
...the thinking of others is the mark of maturity:
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."
Reflections of: The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
---
Grown Ups...funny movie, but makes you think what will everyone be like when we all grow up.
No matter how old you be, or whoever you are, wherever you are,
when we think of others, it's just one step more in being mature.
Doesn't that make me childish?...
No comments:
Post a Comment