Sunday, 13 March 2011
One Body, One Family
Right hand says: I can write and I can do so many things!
Left hand says: Hmm...I can...
Right hand says: You're so useless!...who needs you!
Left hand says:...(hides away)
Right leg says: Look, I can kick and I'm stronger than you!
Left leg says: I can still..still...
Right leg says: You're so useless!
Left leg says:...(hides away)
How can the one hand clap without the other, or how can one leg run if the other leg is gone?
Like one body functions better when all the limbs and everything are working together, that is how one family functions likewise. There may be the stronger ones to support the weaker ones, and there may be those gifted in these works and others in that but without each other, we can't do as well as a perfectly healthy body could if we were to forgo each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment