I'm on my way out this exit and... although excited, at the same time, apprehensive.. can I do this?
Writing this while on the way for my first day of course. Wonder what kind of people I'll meet. Wonder what's the workload's gonna like..... Wondering what kind of changes you are facing :)
I can imagine you might be a little busier than before, but it is a change and it's something that you wanted, so that's a good start.
Changes I am facing: -becoming a teacher-ly figure -making healthy habits -taking up more divine works -learning a bit of guitar -being more proactive and involved in schools -writing more
I'm on my way out this exit and... although excited, at the same time, apprehensive.. can I do this?
ReplyDeleteWriting this while on the way for my first day of course. Wonder what kind of people I'll meet. Wonder what's the workload's gonna like..... Wondering what kind of changes you are facing :)
m
Jia you!!!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine you might be a little busier than before, but it is a change and it's something that you wanted, so that's a good start.
Changes I am facing:
-becoming a teacher-ly figure
-making healthy habits
-taking up more divine works
-learning a bit of guitar
-being more proactive and involved in schools
-writing more
...in hope of becoming a better character...
d