Thursday, 23 June 2011
While Waiting...
While waiting for her to finish her lesson,
I go on a walk and listen to music.
I walk on the foot paths beside the road,
and while walking I breathe out my day's load.
While waiting for her to pick me up,
I go on a walk for a dose of exercise.
I walk fast and slow and up and down,
and while walking I smile as opposed to a frown.
While waiting for Him to show me His plan,
I go on a walk and try to see.
I walk on this narrow path and sometimes I stray,
and though I walk afar He leads me back some day.
While waiting for Him to answer me,
I go on a walk and try to listen.
I walk impatiently and frustratedly,
yet silence seems to be so I must learn to wait and see.
While waiting in this time of waiting,
I know I have to keep walking,
I need to do what I must do, can do,
and hope in what is good and true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment