Last night, it was the most beautiful scene, I wish you (all) could have been there to see it.
The whole night was filled with stars; stars that were dim, stars that were bright, stars of different shades of silver, gold and blue, and the stars were uncountable (might have even been falling stars or shooting stars?). But as the stars in the night cannot be counted, I thought so are my blessings are just as uncountable. I can not even think of all the possibile ways that I am blessed, but neither should it be taken for granted.
Some blessings may be small and dim like those stars, while others are greater and brighter. Like a star could be a different shade, maybe each blessing happens in a different aspect of life. I just need to remember that as a star's beauty cannot be compared to another because of many elements, whether it be the age of the star, how stongly it burns, the distance it is from earth.. I just need to remember my blessings cannot compare to another and that these blessings are sufficient for me that I should be contented always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment