Sunday, 8 February 2009

Happiness and Hope

Daily Guide
to
HAPPINESS


PRAY
It is the greatest power on earth
LOVE
It is a God-given privilege
READ
It is the fountain of wisdom
THINK
It is the source of power
BE FRIENDLY
It is the road to happiness
GIVE
It is too short a day to be selfish
PLAY
It is the secret of perpetual youth
LAUGH
It is music of the soul
WORK
It is the price of success
SAVE
It is the secret of security


..taken from an existing recipe, and shared by a special someone to me a while back (: and still..


I wonder what I must learn in life. What talents do I need to live in this world? What things do I need to obtain to survive another day? But none of it matters, none of it at all because I am nothing without the Lord. If I do not live for Christ, I cannot live for me or anyone else. Something I learnt from listening to His still small voice..

A trial is just one of the many ways God communicates to us.

What does God want me to learn?
What does God want to make straight in my life?
What character does God want me to put on?
What is God trying to tell me?
What does God want me to achieve?

...I know that I must persevere, build a new character and hope..

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree to the recipe! With all those qualities, only one can move forward and see meaning in life!

    Life is not wondering about God's will, but accepting it, no matter what it may be.

    Who knows, perhaps 10 years down the road you might be in a whole different country. Life guided by God is always full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O i've never thot of being so far away from family, freinds and this hole (perth)..hmm..accepting gods will..thanks for the thot diana (:

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online