When I woke up this morning it was cold.
I could have chosen to sleep in but I got up..
I felt numbed by the cold.
I could have chosen to stay still by the heater, but I prayed..
My stomach grumbled and I was feeling hungry.
I could have eaten first, but I drove my little brothers and sisters to school..
When I got home breakfast was set out (usually I like to self-serve).
I could have complained, but I said thank you and ate it..
I planned on leaving the house to go to the shops and my mom happened to need to go too.
I could have gone first, but I waited..
During this time, I needed to find something to fill it up.
I could have done my homework, but I did some house chores..
By the time I finished, I was feeling somewhat tired.
I could have indulged myself with junk food, but I practiced keyboard..
When my mom arrived home, it was still early for lunch time but she start preparing lunch.
I could have delayed its because I wasn't that hungry, but I joined her..
When we finally finished our business at the shops, she asked me if I wanted ice-cream (it's cold and raining, and we only have 10 minutes to eat, also my self-consciousness kicked in).
I could have said no, but I decided to treat..
We rushed to pick up my little brothers and sisters from school.
I could have said I told her so that we were going to be late but I commented on the CD playing..
I had to make dinner because I said I would, though I was feeling a little tired and lazy.
I could have ordered, but I made dinner..
We watched a movie, not my favourite genre but my dad's.
I could have finished eating and left, but I stayed and finished the movie..
Chinese homework time.
I could have procrastinated and let my mom keep nagging me but I finished it ASAP..
My homework time.
I could have postponed it til tomorrow, but I started some of it..
Time for my sister to sleep.
I could have just let her be, but I prayed with her and tucked her in..
..a self reflection for the day.
If I never woke up then today would not be the present.
(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment