Monday, 17 August 2009

tell me more..

Well this is how another day passed by.. when I think back to yesterday I felt like so many things were not according to plan, that is my plan for the day.

I had planned for a bbq, but then it rained
I had planned for so and so to come, but then other guests came
I had planned to help my mom, but time was against me
I planned to do some activities, but then an unexpected phone call arrives..

The phone call was not even for me (mom's friend), just someone who wanted a bystander's opinion. At first I was reluctant to answer it, to even talk to some stranger, as the day had already gone not according to plan. I was annoyed but I had to take it. At first I wondered why the aunty asked so many questions about my experience, but then to my surprise I talked to her for an hour. A stranger told me so many things that she observed about my mother's smile and her sincerity when chatting with people. I had already taken the half the day for granted, just hoping that one of my plan succeeds but then I remembered there is only one plan that will work.

When someone tells me things I have never heard of, read of, or observed, I just wish they could tell me more. If only there was time for people to listen and a time for people to stay, planning would be easier. The world just seems to rush as everyone has their own plans, their own things to do..

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean... i often feel so selfish when i just keep rushing through my things, without even sparing any time or thoughts for others who might be needing us at that moment. Sometimes even murmuring that pple dont have time for me! :( :(

    love the MY PEACE at the side ----->
    :D
    *hugs*

    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online