Saturday, 27 February 2010
A Picture of Love
This little girl smiled at me with a big sweet smile,
with her adorable bright eyes looking into mine.
At that moment we were only standing around,
but together with each other we had found.
She didn't seem to mind what we did,
she only wanted someone to talk to and play with.
So we walked around and around the building,
until we thought we felt like doing something.
We picked up some pen and paper,
and started doodling and scribbling some lines.
We laughed and we talked and who knows what we drew,
but those moments like these seem more and more few.
When I was a child I remembered to have fun,
to laugh and play games and move on.
There seems to come a time when you forget,
how to laugh and play and live life without regret.
At first I didn't know what to do with the pencil,
and I thought I had forgotten how I ever drew.
So I drew a picture of her and she drew a picture of me,
and we showed each other our pictures with giggles and glee.
In class we learnt about a story of love,
a love that is true and a love that abounds.
A love that is willing to follow always,
so willing to follow until the end of days.
So I wondered how to draw a picture of love?
Is it confined in only the space of a little heart?
Then the little girl showed me her picture,
a heart with filled with smiles and words so sure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment